[Asterisk-Users] # transfer with IAX2

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Mon Jan 26 17:34:02 MST 2004

Hi all,
I'm having a bit of a problem using the # sign to transfer when using a
soft IAX2 client.  Has anyone else experienced this problem or know of a
possible work around / fix of this problem.  The following is a snippet
from my extensions.conf file.  This is how the file is setup for inbound
calls.  When I was using IAX1 based client, I had no problem at all. I
simply would hit the # and I would get a voice prompt to transfer; however
now when I hit the # I get nothing. The caller hears a tone and the CLI
says "unable to transfer".

[incoming-callers]
exten => 5000,1,Dial,IAX2/myclient|40|t

Thanks all!