[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Darlyl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Mon Jan 26 22:02:21 MST 2004

John Baker wrote:
[...]
> What you (and alot of businesses) don't understand about complaints is that
> they generally don't come from people who don't want to do business with
> you, but rather they come from people who do.  They point out problems so
> that they CAN do business with you.  That's why you need to listen and
> respond professionally, not defensively.
[...]

What you (and a lot of consumers) don't understand is that some
customers need to get fired.  Some people aren't worth doing business
with.  Those are the facts.

Someone who starts out with a public post of something as ridiculous as
"Has NuFone gone belly-up" because their (even repeated) contact
attempts have not gotten a response is likely in that category.

You can't make money trying to satisfy everyone.

Take me for example: NuFone has my business.  They wouldn't if their
rates increased due to making pretty user interfaces that I'm not
particularly concerned with, or other such things to make the smallest
portion of their (prospective) customer base happy.  It just doesn't
make any business sense to do so.

Daryl