[Asterisk-Users] RE: Bluetooth discussions (quick glance to some BT products)

Eric Bart eric.bart at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 26 14:56:17 MST 2004

There are somes products available claiming to connect a BT headset,
a cell phone and a phone land line all together.

I've found some :
http://www.clipcomm.co.kr/

The clipcomm BS-A101 sample price is : $570. It's VoIP land phone
that can make/receive a voice call using your CTP cell phone or
BT-enabled headset.

Maybe the best system is:
http://www1.norwoodsystems.com/
It's complete wireless solution that include hot connection
to bluetooth hubs when the employee walks in the office.
But it's not currently available. Maybe it'll work better
with Bluetooth 1.2 wich will be very soon on the market.
Here's a reply I got from norwoodsystems :