[Asterisk-Users] 7960 Problems

Lane Hoskins lane at automatedhorizons.net
Mon Jan 26 13:18:49 MST 2004

This is not specifically related to * but * is the software I'm using so
here goes...

Does anyone have the correct file set for a 7960?? I've been trying to
get the release 6 SIP load on one I have without any luck. The phone
keeps getting the same 2 files from the tftp server and starting over.
If you have the files - other than the POS30600.bin which I know is
licensed - could you please send them to me so I can figure out if it's
my files or my phone?? I really would appreciate any possible help with
this.

Thanks,

Lane Hoskins, MCP

Network Engineer