[Asterisk-Users] Need Europian vendor for Digium hardware.

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Mon Jan 26 11:59:24 MST 2004

Hi,
I'd like to recommend http://www.telappliant.com
They responded far faster than a few others I contacted.
I placed my order (2 digium E1 cards , 2 ip phones) friday at 15:00.
They emailed the invoice 15 minutes later.
I paid at my bank at 16:00, and faxed them the proof.
The goods arrived monday at 12.00, and they'd sent the right stuff.
And all that was international, they are in UK, I'm in Belgium.

Excellent service.

Richard Bennett.

<Must accepts wire transfers and ships to Sofia.
<Thanks