[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Indications

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Mon Jan 26 04:23:33 MST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:

> The document below claims 425*25 for Australian dialtone.
>
> http://www.teltone.com/prodmanuals/TLE%20Telephone%20Line%20Emulator,%20Rev%20L.pdf

So does the ACIF document quoted earlier (in fact it mentions dial tone
can be 425, 425*25, 400+425+450, or 400+425).  The 425 straight dial tone
is used on Telstra lines to indicate that a 'special feature' (usually
call diversion) is active.

I am really having trouble with this.  I have been making changes to
indications.conf, but my changes are not taking effect.  I have shut down
Asterisk, re-run ztcfg, reloaded the zaptel modules, all to no avail --
I get the same tones consistently...

What should I be doing to bring in a new indications.conf?

Hoo-roo,
Vic Cross