[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

John Baker johnb at listbrokers.com
Sun Jan 25 23:12:09 MST 2004

You're right, Jeremy.  I made up the whole thing.  I went out of my way to
concoct a story about how I wanted to do business with you, but was unable
to figure out how on your website, so I called and left a message and didn't
get a return.  Yeah, whatever.

Check your logs.  About 3-5 weeks ago.  Look for a call from 210340XXXX or
210308XXXX.  You think I'm making this stuff up???!!!

(And the guy wonders why he gets flamed)

Jeremy, I'm sure you do have many happy customers.  You could have had one
more.  Next time somebody tells you something like what I told you, you
might try, "I'm sorry to hear about that, Mr. Customer.  Please call me
directly at XXX-XXXX and I'll speak with you personally."

It's a bit more courteous than calling me a liar.

John