[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

David Liu dtliu at scu.edu
Sun Jan 25 22:12:19 MST 2004

I don't use Nufone.  But just seeing Jeremy's reply make me want to say
something.  As an outsider, if the attitude is "No messages were ever
received from you, thus we never called you back." or "How quickly you
forget that...."  It makes a customer wonder the attitude the staff at
Nufone has.  Again I am just speaking from an outsider perspective.  To have
good service, it is very important to be patient and explain things.  Never
get angry with your customer and don't show it.  Just my advice.

David