[Asterisk-Users] looking for iax termination

info-lists at robertc.de info-lists at robertc.de
Sun Jan 25 08:11:22 MST 2004

Daniel,
I would be interested in the details of your termination into Brazil.  We
have several Brazilian expatriates here in Germany that might be
interested in your  service.  Partially would be Asterisk using IAX2 and
others using SIP Phones.   Can you please pass along additional info?

Regards,
Robert
Friedrichshafen, Germany