[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Sathya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 13:50:51 MST 2004

Frankie,

Thanks for your response, and BKW too.

I am not 'thrashing' anybody here. This is my experience and I have seen
people posting their experiences (good, bad) with many other voip providers
on this list.

well, I subscribed to NuFone because I've seen your kind of postings on this
list. May be I am one unfortunate folk. Hope I too can soon have a rock
solid service.

Still waiting....

Cheers

Sathya