[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth discussions

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 09:54:28 MST 2004

> IRC channel chatter says that there are some new developments with a
> cool presence trick that Mark has come up with for bluetooth devices.
> I know a bit about it, but I think the general population here would
> like to see some details if they're available.

I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but I know of other
experiments where a bluetooth enabled server allows bluetooth enabled mobile
(cellular) phones to register and then carry two way calls over bluetooth
rather than GSM.

This would be a cool trick if Asterisk could do this too...

Linus