[Asterisk-Users] Searching the archives - new engine demo

Girish Gopinath gopinath_girish at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 06:07:59 MST 2004

Hi,

Very good! I tried some of the features and they are really good, especially
the search within selected months. I have been reading this list for the
last 4 months. Answers for some(all) of my doubts are there in the mails
posted within these months. Normally when googling, I try different
combinations to find out these mails. It is ok, but time consuming. Your
search engine is just perfect for people like me and i hope someone will
host it.

Regards...

Girish