[Asterisk-Users] RFC3389 support issue with DG104S

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jan 23 19:57:52 MST 2004

At 5:35 PM -0800 1/23/04, Zot O'Connor wrote:

>I am getting (with older image):
>
>RFC3389 support incomplete.  Turn off on client if possible
>
>How do I turn that off for the DG104s?  Or if I can't how do I tweak
>asterisk?
>
>I see posts about ATA-186's having an audiomode, but the closet I came
>to was inbanddtmf.  I tried =0 and =1, no effect.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Zot O'Connor <zot at zotconsulting.com>
>White Knight Hackers, Inc.

Zot -
   Good to see you're getting around to installing * finally!  The
error messages you're seeing are probably unavoidable, as many ATA
devices do not allow the user to turn on/off the VAD comfort noise
stuff.  I would suggest that an ugly method to solve the problem is
just to find that debug line in the source code and comment it out,
since you will have no significant degradation during calls, but
you'll see a lot of noisy error messages.

JT