[Asterisk-Users] Back to front logging for calls placed through /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jan 23 19:55:40 MST 2004

Iain -
   Brian I believe is correct, and Kannaiyan perhaps is not correct.
Perhaps you can post the actual values in one of your call spool
files so that we can comment on it more clearly.  Using the
"Application:" statement in an outbound spool file will prevent a CDR
from being created; use "Context:/Extension:/Priority:" methods.  If
that fails, then we have a bug.

JT