[Asterisk-Users] 8 lines - best approach

Darren Martz darren at shelbrook.com
Fri Jan 23 19:10:17 MST 2004

Thanks Chris!!

Running copper does not seem logical to me either. The last time I checked
(Sept03), the cost of 8 lines in a T1 was almost double the cost of split
lines.

I have been considering NuFone, and have investigated it. We have also been
looking for a decent IP based business phone, but I'll post a separate
question for that :)

I have three businesses all with the same problem. A decent T1 price would
be the best, so I could centralize everything and only outsource the long
distance side.

I'm in Vancouver, BC Canada with the "Telus Inc" monopoly.
What range of prices do most American telco's charge for a T1??

The price (in C$) I was quoted was $450/m plus $27/m per voice channel with
zero features. Plus there was a $1200 setup fee.