[Asterisk-Users] Excternip and FWD

Robert Boardman robb at boardman.me.uk
Fri Jan 23 15:50:32 MST 2004

Hi

I have updated from CVS about a week ago  and got the externip working
with FWD for outbound calls., but I'm having problems with inbound
calls, I don't think they are even reaching the Asterisk box even though
I have forwaorded 5060 and the rtp range specified, another thing I have
notice, is that very ocasionally when I m using sip debug the internal
IP is used for communication with FWD,  Has anyone got inbound calls
working with FWD and Externip through a Nat?

Robb