[Asterisk-Users] 8 lines - best approach

John Baker johnb at listbrokers.com
Fri Jan 23 13:33:30 MST 2004

It is supported.  chan_vpb is the Voicetronix driver and I believe the
asterisk file that deals with this is vpb.conf.  Look in this month's
mailing list archives for one user's (successful) experiences with this
card.

I have no idea about the comparison to Mediatrix.

You do have the sip phones on the backend of this, right?

John