[Asterisk-Users] Back to front logging for calls placed through /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Fri Jan 23 13:27:43 MST 2004

I've just noticed that if you start a call by writing a file to
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing the cdr created on termination logs the call
placed to the local extension - not to the destination in the PSTN.  Hence
there is no record of the PSTN number dialled.  I guess most people want to
log the outgoing portion not the local call leg?  Anyone know of a setting
that changes this?

  Iain