[Asterisk-Users] rc.local dont works

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Fri Jan 23 09:49:26 MST 2004

        Hi All

I have a problem with initialization of asterisk using my rc.local file. when i call asterisk from the prompt it works well but don´t in the initialization...

I have in my file that comands:

touch /var/lock/subsys/local
modprobe zaptel
modprobe wcfxo
safe_asterisk

I read in somewere that it can be an interrup problem and i use the cat proc/interrupt to see what is happening

Somebody can tell me if this is correct?

The usb-ohci and  usb-ohci drivers are to be sharing the same interrupt as the wcfxo?

         CPU0
  0:     220155          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          4          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:         68          XT-PIC  eth1
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:    2167768          XT-PIC  usb-ohci, usb-ohci, wcfxo
 10:       7320          XT-PIC  eth0
 12:         22          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:       5092          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

Thanks for any help