[Asterisk-Users] 8 lines - best approach

Darren Martz darren at shelbrook.com
Fri Jan 23 08:30:42 MST 2004

I have 8 lines coming into an existing PBX system and am looking for a cost
effective way to replace the existing system with Asterisk. We need some of
the features in Asterisk, including its ability to support remote offices
(long distance savings).

At first glance this appears to require a T100P card and a channel bank, but
that seems rather expensive. My estimated price on that would be roughly
$2600 for 8 lines given that system - perhaps my estimate is way off????

Is there another way that is more cost effective?