[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2 & Mysql Connection

JC jaycard at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 23 05:16:15 MST 2004

Is Voicemail2 still able to have connectivity with mysql.
I know the example was in voicemail.conf where you specified dbhost,dbname,dbuser... etc.. , but dont
see any more in the latest CVS download. I am aware of the asterisk-addons feature. I have installed the add-ons and am using Mysql for other asterisk purposes, such as for user name and passcode authentication features. Is there a way to still use VM2 with Mysql?

btw, I am having a 1 Mbit SDSL today installed and I am excited to see what I can do with asterisk there.

Thanks in advance,
J.C.