[Asterisk-Users] Standalone FXO device

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 02:53:13 MST 2004

I could not see anything there that is working.
Even the normal SIP connection. (Gives noisy output in the phone)
(Doesn't support stun) It is not NAT friendly.

FXO is utter waste option on this.

I have tried with the filter as what i read in the previous email in the
list, that doesn't works. Still it brings the DSL line down.

If you need more specific let me know.

Kannaiyan