[Asterisk-Users] New Windows IAX Client

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu Jan 22 16:22:21 MST 2004

I'll add these to the wish list.  I just put up a new set of pages
related to IAX Phone.  You can find them at:

http://www.sokol-associates.com/IaxPhone.htm

One of the new pages is a bug/feature request tracker.  Feel free to add
as many feature requests as you wish.

Thanks for the compliment.  It has been a fun project.  Always glad to
see others enjoy the results.

Steven

(user:password at asteriskserver.com/1123 at users)