[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200 phones not working.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Thu Jan 22 14:04:01 MST 2004

I have 2 Snom 200 and would like to get them to work properly with
Asterisk.  With the Firmware 2.02t I am able to use the phone.  But only
one line configured.  With there newer firmware 2.03o it will not allow
me to make calls.  But I can get calls on the unit.  Again the 2nd line
is not able to be registered.  Is this an issue with Asterisk or Snom?

I could use some example configuration files.  I have followed the Snom
FAQ step by step.  But it's still not working.
        \
\____\_     Ariel Batista
        /         Red-Fone Communications, Inc.
abatista at red-fone.com