[Asterisk-Users] Problem with flashing FXO callwaiting from FXS

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Thu Jan 22 11:44:52 MST 2004

Hey all...I can't seem to figure out *exactly* what needs to be done
when I can't flash over to an incoming callwaiting call on FXO from an
FXS card. Right now if I get a callwaiting call from the FXO and hit
flash nothing happens.

I've been over the archives and google and it appears that this is
possible and I guess it can be done with *0 but I haven't found the
config on how to glue all this together.

If anybody can help out I'd really appriecate it!

Thanks,
Chris

--
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak? -Steven Wright

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!