[Asterisk-Users] asterisk 0.7.1 - mysql

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Jan 22 11:18:48 MST 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 08:01, Andrew Thompson wrote:
> [...]

There's no guarantee that Asterisk will be maintained either.  There are
lots of people who are interested enough, though, to make sure that it
continues to be maintained.

As far as cdr_addon_mysql.c support, I'm committed to maintaining it
for the forseeable future.  In fact, I've just uploaded a patch to the
bugtracker to add a CLI command to this module:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000902

-Tilghman