[Asterisk-Users] Is there a way to # of agents logged into a queue ?

C. Maj cmaj at freedomcorpse.info
Thu Jan 22 09:15:13 MST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Bill Hamel waxed:

> Hi,
>
> Looking around I can't seem to find a way to show the number of agents currently
> logged into a queue and if possible who they are. Is there a way to do this ?
>
> Thanks
> -b

I attached a patch I've been using to show the # of agents
(members) and callers on a per queue basis.  It adds a new
manager command, "AgentQueues".  It returns on the manager
interface the following for each queue:

    Queue: queuename
    Agents: #
    Callers: #

There's another manager command, "QueueStatus", that might be
what your are looking for.  There's also "Queues" but that
is a PITA to parse.  Fine if you just want to display it in
a text widget or something.

--Chris

--

Chris Maj <cmaj_hat_freedomcorpse_hot_info>
Pronunciation Guide:  Maj == May