[Asterisk-Users] Standalone FXO device

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 08:11:54 MST 2004

SJ,

    I'm also dealing with Andrew, they were good at telling you stories but
nothing professional with the product.

    I registered with fwd and started dialling 14551 my fauvorite where i
get clear voice.
    It gave me with completely noisy sound, I tried to reduce and increase
the gain, but nothing works.

    I primarily want to share my DSL connected PSTN line to other members,
so other members can use my PSTN minutes for free. But when I connect with
the Clipcomm device, my DSL gets down and it gets up only when I switch
remove the line from the device. I dunno what kind of problem it is.

     I left with that, Next I want to try to other networks by connecting
ATA 186 FXS port to it.
     It works sometimes and just holds the line without hanging it up. I
need to switch it off to get the line hooked on. Something very strange.

     The overall performance of the devices just sucks,

      I use the model CG-101E.

      If you need the device, I can ship you the one which I have got with
me, since I'm no more interested in having it.

      I don't mind paying higher, but I'm looking for a quality device. If
you can suggest anything, please share it to all in the list.

Kannaiyan