[Asterisk-Users] I got it (was: Cisco 7940 with asterisk)

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Thu Jan 22 03:44:00 MST 2004

Michael Devenijn (michael.devenijn at dkma.be) wrote:
> Jan,
>
> Where can we get any technical documentation about sccp protocol i've searched with google and at cisco but i don't find anything useful ...

The only useful resource is imagination :-)

Skinny is a Protocol developed by Selsius. Selsius has been bought by
Cisco.

All what is known is by reverse-engineer using ethereal, tcpdump and the
known protocol info within ethereal sources.

Cisco is currently not willing to provide more information about the
Skinny Protocol :-(

--jan

--
Jan Czmok, Network Engineering & Support, Global Access Telecomm, Inc.
Ph.: +49 69 299896-35 - fax: +49 69 299896-40 - sip:13129*522 at inoc-dba.pch.net