[Asterisk-Users] CAPI: Early-B3 working with AVM-B1?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Thu Jan 22 04:03:31 MST 2004

Hi Karsten,

are you sure your MSN is correct? If not T-Com will replace it
with your "main" MSN and probably will ignore the CLIR setting.

best regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753