[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Iaxclient-devel] New Windows IAX Client

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Jan 22 01:09:55 MST 2004

Hi Steven,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Sokol" <ssokol at sokol-associates.com>
> Announcing a new Windows-based IAX/IAX2 client.  Please download it and
> give it a try.  Let me know about any bugs, and any missing features.

I have tried a little bit your soft phone.
First comments:
- Sometimes I cannot hangup the call made (clicking on Drop does nothing).
Clicking several times on Drop/LINE1/LINE2 crashes the application.
- many of the checkboxes captions are wrapped on my display (1024x768),
Windows XP Pro, Windows Standard Theme
- there is no Speaker available in the list as a ring device. How can you
select it?

Some features are very cool:
- MWI
- IAX native Transfer