[Asterisk-Users] Re: Digium X100P for $43

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 23:41:09 MST 2004

One interesting quote from the zapata web site:

"These cards are currently available from Linux Support Services in
Alabama. They are now in full production, and the cards are readily
available. For information on pricing and availability, please contact
Mark Spencer (markster at linux-support.net). For those wishing to
fabricate their own cards, the gerber photoplot files may be downloaded
here."

The designers of this hardware seem to have worked in the spirit
of the open source movement and purposefully made thier CAD files
public.  I think it's great that we have an Open Source software
system that can run on "open source" hardware.

Actually while it says "public domain" on the web site.  The PDF
files containing the design say "GPL".

--- Adam Hart <adam at teragen.com.au> wrote:
> They ain't counterfeit, Digium thought best not to reinvent the
> wheel, this
> is the price of that decision. Can we take the red (or what is blue)
> pill,
> forget this ever happened and continue supporting Digium.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550