[Asterisk-Users] Transfer problem

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Jan 21 21:33:01 MST 2004

Hello,

I'd love for the doublehash option(two ## in succession to transfer) to be
available as a config flag. I would think this would be trivial to add to
Asterisk, we just need someone to do it. It would solve one of my major
problems with 0.7.1 and would give another option for those can't use the
single hash method because of their need to press the hash key for external
IVRs or internal extension functions.

MATT---