[Asterisk-Users] G.729 Licenses from Digium

Billy Huddleston billy at nxs.net
Wed Jan 21 18:38:24 MST 2004

IDE/SCSI interfaces, SCSI only installed, WITH IDE CDROM installed with
CDROM in drive. - g729 WILL WORK.

I'm running a system right now with 24 licences.. Tested it with a single
license before purchasing the other 23.   You MUST have a CDROM in the drive
when you run the install program.. and MUST have it in the drive when you
bring Asterisk's up.

Thanks, Billy