[Asterisk-Users] Digium X100P for $43

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Wed Jan 21 16:39:51 MST 2004

G'day,

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, SamW wrote:

> Digium X100P / new cards are is available on ebay for $43.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3073050567&category=3309
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3073050567&category=3309>

I saw these also, but went for genuine Digium in the end.  If you look
closely in the item listings, the sellers say they are "compatible", i.e.
not real Digium cards.  I decided that the last thing I needed to do while
learning about * was to start to diagnose problems with knock-off cards.

I am happy to pay for the real cards knowing that I'm supporting * at the
same time (mind you, I did give the other cards quite a long look).

I think the adage "you get what you pay for" applies here.  Your mileage
may vary.

Hoo-roo,
Vic Cross