[Asterisk-Users] I got it (was: Cisco 7940 with asterisk)

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Wed Jan 21 15:56:04 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 14:05, Jan Czmok wrote:

> > 	Kewl,  I was apparently trying to use older chan_sccp code which didn't
> > work.
> > 	Okay... just tried your new code.  The phones keep resetting:
> >
> > "Error Verifying Config Info"
> > then
> > "Registering"
>

> you should use the CURRENT code, which is not there as a tarball.
> i just posted the recent tarball to the /files directory.
>
> use this one !

Seems to be doing the same thing with your new tarball.  I did a 'cvs
update' just to make sure I have your latest code.

	It seems to be getting an IP and tftp files.  When it comes to talking
to Asterisk it just keeps going in loop.  It seemed to like the
chan_skinny code, but that code can cause Asterisk to crash.

				...Jeff