[Asterisk-Users] Lucent Definity + Asterisk Success!

Matthew Branton mbranton at xtracard.com
Wed Jan 21 11:08:13 MST 2004

Hey Everyone,

	Thanks for helping with this integration, I finally got it working!
I have inbound and outbound dialing from/to the asterisk box via a pri line!
I would definitely like to contribute this information to the wiki so we can
fill in some of the information gaps there. In the short term I wrote up
what I did and scanned in all of the nescessary screen prints from the
lucent into a pdf document. I will probably put it up on the web in the next
few days, but in the meantime if anyone wants it just send me a message and
I will forward it to you.

Thanks again,

Matt