[Asterisk-Users] G.729 Licenses from Digium

SamW swc at svtinc.com
Wed Jan 21 09:32:42 MST 2004

In my view at least one IDE drive must be installed in order for * g729
license to work.

To simplyfy, here is the matrix (This is how I think it is please
confirm)

IDE Disk Install - g729 coder work.
IDE/SCCI interfaces. Only a SCSI disk installed - g729 will not work.
IDE/SCSI Interfaces. At lease one IDE disk installed - g729 will work.

SATA Serial ATA Disk I have no clue how it works. Is SATA considered a
IDE disk or a SCSI disk ?

This is an issue that VoiceAge need to address soon.

- SamW