[Asterisk-Users] Getting correct CDR info

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 06:48:14 MST 2004

You will get 2 CDRs, one up to the ResetCDR and one after.. depending on what
you were looking for and your ability to post-process the resulting CDRs this
may be enough..

My thoughts were that I wanted to reduce post-processing and get asterisk to
give me something closer to the finished CDRs..

Steve