[Asterisk-Users] Calling Card Application

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 21 04:50:48 MST 2004

KH Chow wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Regarding the calling card system, I would like to know what software
> tools are suitable to write the CDR system?
>
> 1) Perl (but what kind of database should be used?)
>
> 2) PHP + MySQL
>
> 3) or others suggestion?
>
> Also, which one is easier to access AGI? Any source and information
> would be appreciated.

I personally like the PHP and MySQL combination for ease of use..

I haven't written a calling card system I have just been playing with
AGI a little and writing the scripts in PHP (because its the language I
am most comfortable with)..

Others on the list use perl, python and C.. I guess there are others
languages as well.. I know many also like PostgresSQL and here to there
are aothe DB's..

I guess the answer to you question is that you can use just about any
language and DB you like, its totally up to you because its your system
and you are the one who is going to have to support it..

Later..