[Asterisk-Users] RE: G729 question

Sean Cheesman scheesman at macarthur-group.com
Tue Jan 20 21:07:52 MST 2004

You need a license for each end.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinesh [mailto:dinesh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 8:41 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] RE: G729 question

Hi All,

I am looking into setting up my asterisk server in the next couple of
days, and came across the G.729 codec.  I have got the TDM dev kit from
Asterisk and want to try the new codec.  But for that, do I need to buy
2 or just 1? I am bit unsure of the licensing needs.  Any help is
appreciated.

Dinesh.

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please
do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.
Asterisk-Users mailing list
Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: