[Asterisk-Users] multipledaily digest!!!

woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au
Tue Jan 20 19:13:07 MST 2004

Here's a theory:

There may be a maximum number of messages/lines/characters per email limit,
so the digest software sends a digest when the limit is hit, or when it's
been a day since the last digest, I guess.

Because this list is so high-volume, we're hitting the limit many times a
day.

Cheers,
Woody