[Asterisk-Users] X100P CallOut Problems !!

Rohde arohde at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 18:09:07 MST 2004

try changing the stripmsd variable from 1 to 0 in the extensions.conf file.
i had a similar problem till i listened to the line while it was dialing and
it was not dialing one of the digits
my zapata.conf file has an optin for suppressing the 9 in it. i left it in
there, because i only use the x100p for dialing

cheers
Rohde