[Asterisk-Users] Re: PLAYBACK multiple files

Charles Hatchette chatchette at generalcare.com
Tue Jan 20 15:59:09 MST 2004

Thanks for the help/feedback. This is an unusual situation because I am
driving the outgoing calls with an automated web site which initiates the
call sequence by dumping the Test.call file directly into
..var/spool/asterisk/outgoing over a LAN, (which makes it difficult to use
contexts). I thought SOXMIX would work for sound file concatenation, but for
some reason SOXMIX wasn't included in the Red Hat distribution, even though
SOX was... Oh well:(  Any ideas out there for plan B?

Regards,
Charlie Hatchette