[Asterisk-Users] New Swissvoice ip10 firmware: 1.0.0 build 3

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jan 20 15:40:29 MST 2004

Hi there,

tonight I upgraded one of my ip10 phones to

   "Appli 1.0.0 build 3" with
   "Boot 0.3.6"

This firmware is dated Dec.19, 2003. For Robert (aka "info lists")
this fixed the multiplied digits problem (which I never had).
Since there is no website of Swissvoice I guess you'll have to
e-mail them if you want upgrade...

Unfortunately the upgrade did not solve my problems that involve
consultative transfer, callwaiting=yes and the FLASH signal with
Asterisk. I am still not sure who is the culprit, it could even be both.
This could be a great phone if only those features worked. :-(

Cheers, Philipp