[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold - can it be done without mpg123?

john jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Tue Jan 20 13:11:07 MST 2004

I have been having periodic trouble with mpg123. I have tried .59r & .59s
and perhaps others a while back and still get the 'broken pipe' and zombie
mpg123s (although I think I saw something about a fix in the changelog) once
and a while. Is it currently possible to configure moh to run directly on
the wav files? Now-a-days hard drives are so big, why use compression at all
(at least for local files)?

John Harragin

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury's Antivirus.