[Asterisk-Users] wav49 voicemail problem with Windows Media Player

Jason Boyd jason at silenttype.com
Tue Jan 20 11:09:36 MST 2004

[Sorry if this gets posted twice -- I sent it with the wrong account and
it's stuck in moderator review...]

I downloaded the files from the bug tracker and had a look at them.  The
original msg0000.WAV is slightly malformed: it's chunk tags are too big.
A lot of audio programs ignore this because it's easy to get wrong when
writing a WAV file.  But Media Player cuts no slack.

See my post at bugs.digium.com for more info.  I'll snoop around for
the bug in the source... as soon as I manage to get * to record sound at
all.