[Asterisk-Users] Still problems at compiling

Franz Edler franz.edler at utanet.at
Tue Jan 20 07:57:18 MST 2004

> From: Patrick > Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 2:29 PM

> Did you actually read the error message and try to understand & solve
> the problem?

No, being a Linux newbee and under a stress condition, I did not.
But meanwhile I did and I installed several additional packages and now the
compilation came to an end and brought an executable asterisk code.
There were also various warnings during compilation which I generously
ignored for this time

Thanks for your patience with a stressed newbee.