[Asterisk-Users] AG4000C and T100P

Mike Church mike.church at fleetcom.ca
Tue Jan 20 06:53:26 MST 2004

Hi, I'm currently working on a * server connected to an. ahem. "Wireless
Communication Server". The HWCS has an NMS AG 4000C. I'm using NI2, net
side on the * box.

The D-Channel comes up.
The B-Channels come up.

The first call to the * box goes through.

After which, the HWCS with the AG4000 seems to either get a
state-machine screwed up, or * does not send the correct hangup sequence
from the first call, because directly after the connect on the next
call, the HWCS sends a hangup, but keeps the channel to the handset
open. Most of the time, I only hear silence, but sometimes I hear white
noise. Loud white noise. Here is an annotated dump:

( By the way, this is using a hacked libpri that does not send channel
identification during the ALERTING and othersuch 'redundant'
information, and yes, the behaviour was EXACTLY the same before I hacked
the lib )

<< Sorry, had to cut the dump due to size restrictions, but is available
upon request >>

-- Mike "Dexter" Church