[Asterisk-Users] open h323

Kim Hendrikse kim at kiwiclan.com
Tue Jan 20 03:34:58 MST 2004

Yes, I'm sorry that I can't remember the "exact" details. But there is
a variable that you have to pass in with the make command to
point to the include files associated with kerberos from memory. Look
in the makefile for this. Something with a -I command in it :) Look for
kerberos in the Makefile, maybe someone else knows it exactly.

Then it just compiles a piece of cake.

  - Kim